Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Esther

My name is Esther Farida. I am fourteen years old. I was born at Itumbe village. I come from a very very poor family. When I was a child up to now I am a big girl, I am studying very hard to become what I want to be in the future. I study at st. mary´s karen primary school. I am in class seven. I am being assisted by sr. Mary Jane and well wishers. I like studying and helping my sisters and brothers. I thank God and Sr.Mary Jane and others who are assisting me to understand that I would be responsible and I can make it. My hobby is to help others how to read. When I finish my studies I would help so many people as I am being helped. I want to become a teacher.

Isaiah 8: 10
Make your plans but they will not succeed.Talk as much as you like but it is all useless, because God is with us.

If you want to see a mother, come to st.Vincent.

No comments:

Post a Comment