Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Salome

My names are Salome Namlia Kaesa. I was born in Mount Elgon District Luhaya village. I was born in a poor family. I suffered severe burns, when I was nine months old. My father died before I was born. My mother died many years ago. Sister Mary Jane took me when I was very young. My relatives refused to stay with me. Sister showed her kindness unto me and took me as a kind and loving mother to me. Now I have a mother. My hobby is cooking, reading storybooks and helping others. My target is to study and go to alliance girls from there I want to be a surgeon. But I know, with God, all things are possible. I thank Sr. Mary Jane for her kindness unto me. I want to thank all the people who have helped me to pay for surgery. For all those who participated in one way or another. Sister is a kind and loving mother for us. When I knocked she opened for me. When I was hungry she gave me food. Quote! In every desert or calamity God has an oasis of comfort.

Jer. chapter 2 verse II-III. I alone know the plans I have for you plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. Then you will call me. You will come and pray to me and I will answer you. You will seek me with all your heart.

If you want to see God, come to St Vincent Maisha Bora Children center. My heart will be full of joy if you come to our center.

Sms: Girls we are flower boys are insect, so take care before care takes you

No comments:

Post a Comment